Caltel was pleased to be asked to supply and fit a full working bespoke bar fabrication for The smokey cow, Beckbury.
A call out of the blue introduced us to Karl from Craft & Jam who asked us to attend site for a quotation of a full installation within a limited time frame, the site visit was arranged where we immediately measured and designed a diagram for a bespoke stainless steel bar.
Within a week of the illustrative plan production and illustration was complete excluding bar tops and fascia panels.
The equipment scheduled comprised:
- Fully welded stainless steel framework construction
- Coffee machine base cupboard with 2 sliding doors
- Glass storage unit with shelving
- Front panel fixings
- Stainless steel till station unit
- Corner unit with in set hand wash sink
- Bottle storage unit